✦ Emotional Transparency
- Emotional Transparency is the idea that people's emotions and intentions are easy to read and understand through reactions or expressions.
- It must be hard to deal with when a mismatch happens, even for trained investigators. Most people assume that they can "read" people quite easily.
- However, people are complex, with different biases and upbringings.
- Life is unlike a TV show where what we show in our expression is transparency to what was felt in the heart. Seeing one in person to judge their feelings might add biases (noise) instead of information that helps us make decisions.
- North: Themes/Question
- West: Similar/Related
- East: Opposites/Contradicts
- South: Branches/Leads