Thinkspace is my personal pensieve — a second brain, digital garden, or tool for thoughts — that I wish to grow as I become older and, hopefully, wiser.
It's a window towards how I think. A peek at how I process information. Also, a sight of what makes me wonder.
Top of mind
This wiki might be confusing to navigate. So if you want to start somewhere, here’s what I currently think about deeply often.
Well Connected Ideas
- ✶ Wellbeing Ultimate Protocol
- ✶ Understanding People
- ✶ Writing Well
- Thinking Better
- Mental Models
Questions that pop up randomly which need further investigation
- 20230430 Defaulting to Trust is essential for effective collaboration.
- Onboarding as a design problem, I was impressed by how the Zelda game and Blender program onboard its players/users.
- How might we scale initiatives across the organization?
- 202204011922 Why are some people ticklish than others?
- 202104231925 Sometimes, all you need is a little bit of curiosity to find your passion.
- 202104221019 Since when are crystals being used as magic items in media?
- 202104221019 We are an accumulation of our choices.
- 202104221019 I’m no longer 100% designer. In my sleep, on my weekend, on my day off, on my break time – I prioritize other things.
- 202103101000 Having an understanding of something is a privilege. Not having the urge to correct someone wrong is wisdom and the privilege of peace of mind.
- 202104221019 Happiness increases with your ability to make meaning.
- 202104211019 Why do twin babies are given identical clothes by their parents? To be able to differentiate is the point, no?
- 202104211019 Unpopular opinion: Ebook > Physical Book.
- 202104211019 The goal is not to remove emotion from the decision-making process but to balance it with rationality, i.e., How do I feel if I’m making this decision?
- 202104211019 How might we balance a quick-wins mentality with a long-term winning mindset?
- 202102281000 Cegukan is like your body glitching. Is it a bug, or an intentional design?
What do the symbols mean? I tried to codify different kinds of notes in the ※ Notes Index.
Who am I?
Here, I tried to be as true to my Tenets and Interest as possible.
Professionally, I might be known as a product designer. I'm trying to free myself from being bound by my published identity and distance myself from being defined as one particular thing.