✦ Write for No One but Yourself
- @William Zinsser writes, “If you write for yourself, you’ll reach the people you want to write for.”
- He also mentions. "A tenet of journalism is that 'the reader knows nothing.'". We can't assume the readers know what we assume everyone should know or what has been explained before.
- I guess it's true even when you're writing for yourself. Often times I think I know or understand what I read, but upon inspection, I can't really make sense of its sentences.
- I tweeted: "You have to be your first audience. If you find value in what you create, chances someone will find it useful too."
- North: Themes/Question
- West: Similar/Related
- East: Opposites/Contradicts
- South: Branches/Leads