✦ Alcohol Myopia
- Theory on Alcoholism that suggest alcohol intoxication can inhibit someone's ability to think long-term.
- Under the influence of alcohol, people will only respond to their immediate environment, focusing only on the most prominent signals.
- This influence affects behavior and decision-making capability. Essentially nullifying someone's cognitive ability.
- Alcohol was believed as the reason why people make bad decisions. #Growth/CheckWhy
- Book ∙ Talking to Strangers
- Wikipedia entry on the theory.
- North: Themes/Question
- West: Similar/Related
- East: Opposites/Contradicts
- South: Branches/Leads